Hi everyone! I’m here with another blog award and I have to say that I’ve got some other tags and awards drafted but I know there are more that I didn’t create a draft for yet that I was tagged/nominated for, but I’m hunting them out!
How are you lovely human beings anyways? I am always far too caught up in answering your comments, reading other blogs and reading in general, and getting my work done! It seems I am always WAY WAY too caught up in something so HOW ARE YOU. I CARE. I REALLY DO AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO HOW ARE YOU, HUH?
I’m a happy camper for the most part since my Thanksgiving dinner came and went on 11/18 at a church center with friends and some and the dinner was amazing. The DESSERTS were, holy moly, heaven. I had two shot glasses full of creamy chocolate mousse with whipped cream decoration and a big slice of lemon meringue pie and it was my first time, and that pie is my new favorite.
Anyways, since I am making this too long to start off with, I’m just going to further move it on so that we don’t spend too much time halting right here in the road. And the traffic guard is screaming at me at the top of his lungs. I think he should join choir.
I was nominated by the loveliest of all lovelies, Jenna!! Jenna runs a very pretty blog, thorough, loving, interesting, entertaining, and it’s definitely always been one of my binge reads that I read whenever I’m bored. So thank you Jenna! And go follow her, please. Click here to go to her blog!
Play by the RULES, Veda:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Add seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate how ever many other bloggers (this is a fluctuated number for everyone and I have seen different amounts of nominees every time) and let them know about their nomination!
What is something about you that WON’T bore us to death?
- My favorite candy is Reeses’ Peanut Butter cups/bars/mini chips- I love this so much and Halloween hits home jackpot
- I got a new haircut and my hair is shoulder length and I love it! I actually donated my hair, 12 inches, and it feels so strange! I was brushing my hair, and it stopped at my shoulder and I’m so used to waist-length hair and I was like “I have more hair to brush! Where is it??” 😀
- I worked on an oil pastel artwork today- I am not an artist or anything, I was doing some fun and learning some through making artwork. Plus, I felt like doing something with oil pastel.
- I am conflicted in who to support in the 2016 presidential debate of the US. I’m not a big Trump person (not at all), and I don’t know about Hillary….what do you say?
- I am trying to stay updated on the anarchy and civil war in Syria and found out about the attack in Paris (OH NO 😦 😦 ) and am myself wanting to help very much.
- I often make crafts and fit it somewhere into the Christmas I give. I’m artistic like that–but I never said the crafts were good! 😉
- I value loyalty and honesty the most in a person
Awesome dudes and lady dudes who get a seal of applause and hugs from me- (if they want)
I am going to nominate some people who really are very talented and I am grateful to have them around! I know that they probably have done this and might have done this several times before, so if you’re nominated, no pressure, you don’t have to do it! But if you do, I would love it if you left me a link! ❤
- Stephanie from Your Daughter’s Bookshelf– Stephanie is a dear and she is always liking my posts and commenting and being so kind and she has been with me and my blog since the very start!!
- Victoria from Addlepates and Booknerds– No joke, Vic’s blog has provided a little new world for me to sink into and read all her posts! Go check it out, it is super cute!
- Syc from The Lit Mermaid– Syc is an awesome, awesome blogger! For the months I’ve followed her blog, she has never failed to give me a laugh and so applaud her!
- Magda from Magic of Books– Magda has a super fun blog and in the short time I’ve been keeping a tab on her blog, I love it! And the person behind the blog is even better!
THAT’S IT FOR TODAY, FOLKS! ENJOY?
What is your favorite candy? Do you celebrate Halloween? Have you ever donated your hair? Do you grow it out? Be my Day if you are a guy and you do. ❤ Do you ever make your own artwork? Are YOU an artist? Are you keeping up with the US presidential debate? Who are you supporting? Are you keeping up with the CIVIL WAR IN SYRIA? Did you catch word of the attack in Paris? Do you celebrate Christmas? What are some of your favorite gifts to get/receive?
Any other thoughts, comments, let’s talk!