I WAS TAGGED TO DO THIS LOVELY THING BY JOSIE @ JOSIE’S BOOK CORNER. WELL, SHE SAID IT WAS A FREEBIE, SO I LAY MY HANDS DOWN FOR CLAIM AT ONCE. HOW COULD I NOT, ESPECIALLY WITH SUCH AN INTERESTING POST?! GO CHECK OUT DEAR JOSIE’S BLOG AT ONCE AND REPORT BACK WITH GOOD NEWS, OR OFF WITH YOUR
HEAD BOOKS!!! 😛 😛
For the book tag, you have to choose 5 books as a referral and it IS PART OF THE TAG OKAY and you have to then choose two books as your source/referral for each two questions. Get it? Got it? Let’s start.
The Chosen Ones:
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (my fave!!) by J.K. Rowling [Harry Potter #6]
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins [Hunger Games #2]
The Death Cure by James Dashner [Mazerunner #3]
Rogue Wave by Jennifer Donnelly [Waterfire Saga #2]
Champion by Marie Lu [Legend #3]
1. Open book 1 to a random page. Look at the first word on the page. If it’s less than 5 letters, you will go to college. If it’s more than 5 letters, you won’t go to college [Half-Blood Prince]
I opened to page 300, and the first word was “And” therefore I am going to college!! See y’all at Ivy League and when I’m filthy rich, guys! Don’t worry I love you forever.
2. Open book 1 to a random page. The first name you see. Think of that persons job, that will be your job. Note: Is that person still in school? You will be a teacher. You don’t know that persons job? You will be unemployed [Half-Blood Prince]
I opened to page 516, and the first character’s name I saw was “Ron”. Unfortunately, in the trio, he is my least favorite! Hermione first, Harry second, then Ron. But however I will forever love him. Anyways, Ron is a former employee at Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes (fun!! I’ll be selling all sorts of magic-y awesome stuff) and is now an Auror! YAY DARK ARTS HERE I COME YOU BETTER BACK OFF BECAUSE I’M AN AUROR SO BOO-YAH
3. Open book 2 to a random page. The first name you see will be the person you will marry [Catching-Fire]
I opened to page 284, and the first page I saw was “Cinna”. Aw, darling Cinna, I loved him because he was one of the only people from the Capitol who was nice to Katniss and he was one of Katniss’ close friends. Aw, Cinna, salute. (Although he is dead, shoot)
4. Open book 2 to a random page. The first name you see will be your best friend [Catching-Fire]
I opened to page 68 and the first name I saw was “Peeta”. Peeta?! He wasn’t my favorite, because all he seemed to do was live, breath, and think Katniss, so he didn’t have much of his own character but he is unique and he is strong and smart, so Peeta, hey man, you’re my bestie.
5. Open book 3 to a random page. Look at the second word on the page. Count how many letters that word has, remove 2 letters. That’s how many children you will have [The Death Cure]
Ooh, I’m nervous.
I opened to page 206, and the second word is anyone?! Minus two letters, so I’m going to have 4 kids!! Well, I’ll love them all, so the years will pass by.
6. How many children did you have? Open the book as many times to see who your children will be. If you have no children, open the book once. The first name you will see, will be something of your choice. A couple of examples: neighbor, father in law etc [The Death Cure]
I opened to page 206 and the first name I saw was “Newt”. OH NO PLEASE *GASP SHUDDER* NO WHY OH WHY. Newt, my baby boy. Oh Newt. One of the best of the ones in the Maze.
I opened to page 122 next and the first name I saw was “Thomas”. YAY THOMAS I LOVE YOU MY SWEET LITTLE TOMMY BOY WHO’S MY SWEET LITTLE TOM-TOM??? So yay.
Then I opened to page 96 and the first name I saw was “Brenda”. So, um, I’m not super overjoyed, but she and Thomas…well, that’s awkward. However, Brenda, welcome to the family girl. Expect dad to love you more. JOKING TEE-HEE
Next up I opened to page 216 and the first name I saw was “Minho”. AH MINHO I LOVE YOU BUT WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE MY SON MAN REALLY however, Minho, son, you are so beautiful and ripped and rugged and amazing but, son, you rock, and you are awesome and you are my SON.
Well, my dearie Brenda. You’re the only girl, sweetheart. Have lots of fun since I don’t like you as much. 😀
7. Book 4: Where does this book take place? This will be the place you will live [Rogue Wave]
Rogue Wave is sort of a group of mermaid’s stories, and it’s not at all childish, it’s very entertaining, but…YAY THIS WAS DESTINY I PROVED IT HA!!!! Mermaids are in the ocean, hence I live in THE OCEAN. Duh, I’m a daughter of Poseidon so it was destiny that made me live in the ocean, so back off non-believers, I will shoot you with a tidal wave
8. Open book 4 to a random place, the first name you see, does this person have a car, bike etc.? That will be your transportation in live. Note: teleporting, broom etc. is allowed. If your character had no means of transportation that you know of, you will be using public transportation [Rogue Wave]
I opened to page 244. Um, I saw Mahdi first, and he rides all sorts of stuff. His transportation is his TAIL, but that’s like our legs. So he rides Hippocampi because he is royal I think? So my transportation is hippocampi.
9. Does this book have any animals in it? Pick your favorite animal, that will be your pet. No animals in the book? You will have no pet [Champion]
There is only one animal that comes to mind and that is June’s dog, Olly. I love Olly and I love dogs so OLLY YOU ARE MY PET AND MY BABY
10. Open book 5 to a random page. The first name you see will be your enemy [Champion]
I opened to page 66 and the first name I saw was “Eden”, meaning Day’s brother. DAY IS MY BAE AND HE IS MOST LIKELY MY HUSBAND AND FOREVER MY S.O. and Day I love you but apparently your brother and I have really bad blood with eachother. (Taylor Swift reference, ha)
My Future Sum-up:
I will graduate an Ivy-League college and become an Auror and fight the dark arts!! At the Ministry of Magic, Cinna will walk in from the Capitol and he sweeps me off my feet with his excellent clothing-designing ability. Cinna introduces me to one of his former colleagues, Peeta, victor of the 74th Hunger Games and we are best friends for life. And as a surprise, me and Cinna have four kids, Newt, Thomas, Brenda, and Minho. They are all darling but I love Brenda the least, naturally. Sorry Brenda, you don’t get a shopping partner. Then our family moved underwater and I sustained them because I was the daughter of Poseidon, duh. I rode hippocampi to the Ministry of Magic for work each day will Cinna toiled to create the best clothing the ocean has ever seen and he succeded. We adopted a pet dog called Olly and we all loved him, especially me. While working at the Ministry, I made an archnemesis of Day’s brother, Eden. We were both incredibly smart and good-looking and naturally opposed each other. In the end, we all lived happily ever after. ❤